人教版英语八年级下册课文翻译
校园之窗 2025年12月4日 16:10:15 99ANYc3cd6
Unit 1 What's the matter?
第一单元 怎么了?
Section A 2d (对话)
Li Wen: I have a headache. And I'm too tired to do well on the exam today. 李文: 我头疼,而且我太累了,今天考不好试。
Dr. Know: You should lie down and rest. If you have a fever, take your temperature. “万事通”医生: 你应该躺下休息,如果你发烧了,就量一下体温。

Li Wen: I don't think so. I feel hot. Maybe I'm stressed out. 李文: 我不这么觉得,我感觉很热,也许我压力太大了。
Dr. Know: You're right. Being stressed out can make you sick. You need to learn to relax. “万事通”医生: 你说得对,压力过大会让你生病,你需要学会放松。
Section B 2b (阅读文章)
A Friend in Need患难见真情
I had a very bad cold last week. I felt terrible and couldn't sleep well at night. My mother took my temperature and told me to stay in bed for a few days. I was so worried about my studies, especially the math exam that I was going to have on Monday. My best friend, Anna, came to see me after school. She brought me some soup and told me not to worry. She also helped me with the lessons that I had missed. With her help, I caught up with my classmates. It was very nice of her to help me. I'm lucky to have a good friend like her.

我上周得了重感冒,我感觉糟透了,晚上也睡不好,妈妈给我量了体温,让我在床上躺几天,我非常担心我的学习,尤其是周一就要进行的数学考试,我的好朋友安娜放学后来看我,她给我带了些汤,并让我不要担心,她还帮我补上了落下的课程,在她的帮助下,我赶上了同学们,她能帮助我真是太好了,有她这样一个好朋友,我感到很幸运。
Unit 2 I'll help to clean up the city parks.
第二单元 我会帮助打扫城市公园。
Section A 2d (对话)
Jie Min: I want to volunteer at an animal hospital. 洁敏: 我想在动物医院当志愿者。
Hao Yu: You could help to take care of the animals. 浩宇: 你可以帮助照顾动物。
Jie Min: That's a good idea. I love animals. 洁敏: 好主意,我喜欢动物。

Hao Yu: What else do you like to do? 浩宇: 你还喜欢做什么?
Jie Min: I like reading to people. Maybe I could work at a library. 洁敏: 我喜欢给人读书,也许我可以在图书馆工作。
Hao Yu: You're so great! You're making a big difference. 浩宇: 你真棒!你正在发挥巨大的作用。
Section B 2b (阅读文章)
The Monkey Master猴王
In a forest in China, there lived a monkey who thought he was the king of the forest. He was proud and often made fun of other animals. One day, a tiger saw the monkey and got angry. The tiger said, "I am the real king of this forest! You are just a little monkey." The monkey was scared and ran away. He met an old man who was very wise. The old man told the monkey, "True strength is not about being loud or proud. It's about being kind and helping others." The monkey understood. He apologized to the tiger and all the other animals. From then on, he was a good king and helped everyone in the forest.
在中国的一片森林里,住着一只猴子,他认为自己是森林之王,他很骄傲,经常取笑其他动物,一天,一只老虎看见了猴子,生气了,老虎说:“我才是这片森林真正的国王!你只是只小猴子。”猴子吓坏了,跑开了,他遇到了一位非常睿智的老人,老人告诉猴子:“真正的力量不在于吵闹或骄傲,而在于善良和帮助他人。”猴子明白了,他向老虎和所有其他动物道了歉,从那以后,他成了一位好国王,帮助森林里的每一个人。
Unit 3 Could you please clean your room?
第三单元 你能打扫一下你的房间吗?
Section A 2d (对话)
Mom: Peter, could you please take out the trash? 妈妈: 彼得,你能倒一下垃圾吗?
Peter: I'm sorry, Mom. I'm doing my homework. 彼得: 抱歉,妈妈,我正在做作业。
Mom: Could you please do the dishes after that? 妈妈: 那之后你能洗一下碗吗?
Peter: Well, could I just finish my homework first? 彼得: 嗯,我能先完成我的作业吗?
Mom: Yes, you can. But then you have to help out a little around the house. 妈妈: 可以,但你得在房子里帮一点忙。
Peter: OK. I will. 彼得: 好的,我会的。
Section B 2b (阅读文章)
Is Your Family Life Happy?你的家庭生活幸福吗?
In many families, parents and children often argue about housework. Parents think children should help out. They believe that doing chores helps children learn responsibility. Children, on the other hand, think they are too busy with schoolwork to help. They just want to relax. So, how can we solve this problem? The key is communication. Parents should talk to their children about why chores are important. Children should also understand that helping out is part of being a family member. By sharing the housework, the family can work together and have a happier life.
在许多家庭里,父母和孩子常常为家务活争吵,父母认为孩子应该帮忙分担,他们相信做家务能帮助孩子学会承担责任,孩子们认为他们学业太忙,没空帮忙,他们只是想放松一下,我们该如何解决这个问题呢?关键在于沟通,父母应该和孩子们谈谈为什么做家务很重要,孩子们也应该明白,帮忙分担家务是家庭成员的一部分,通过分担家务,全家人可以共同努力,过上更幸福的生活。
Unit 4 Why don't you talk to your parents?
第四单元 你为什么不和你的父母谈谈呢?
Section A 2d (对话)
Girl 1: I'm really stressed out. I have too much homework to do every day. 女孩1: 我压力真的很大,我每天有太多的作业要做。
Girl 2: You should learn to relax. Maybe you could listen to some music. 女孩2: 你应该学会放松,也许你可以听一些音乐。
Girl 1: I tried that, but it didn't work. 女孩1: 我试过了,但没用。
Girl 2: Why don't you talk to your parents about your problem? 女孩2: 你为什么不和你的父母谈谈你的问题呢?
Girl 1: I don't want to talk to them. They might get angry. 女孩1: 我不想和他们谈,他们可能会生气。
Girl 2: Maybe you could write them a letter. That might help. 女孩2: 也许你可以给他们写封信,那可能会有帮助。
Section B 2b (阅读文章)
What's the Best Thing to Do?最好的做法是什么?
Robert had a problem. He argued with his best friend, Jack. They didn't talk to each other for a week. Robert felt sad and didn't know what to do. He asked his older sister, Lisa, for advice. Lisa said, "The first thing you should do is think about why you argued. Was it your fault? If so, you should say sorry. If it was Jack's fault, you should still try to talk to him calmly. Tell him how you feel. A good friendship is worth saving." Robert thought Lisa's advice was good. He decided to call Jack. They talked for a long time and finally made up. Robert was happy again.
罗伯特遇到了一个问题,他和最好的朋友杰克吵架了,他们一个星期没说话,罗伯特很难过,不知道该怎么办,他向他的姐姐丽莎寻求建议,丽莎说:“你应该做的第一件事是想想你们为什么吵架,是你的错吗?如果是,你应该道歉,如果是杰克的错,你也应该试着心平气和地和他谈谈,告诉他你的感受,一份珍贵的友谊值得挽救。”罗伯特觉得丽莎的建议很好,他决定给杰克打电话,他们聊了很长时间,最终和好了,罗伯特又开心起来了。
- 翻译是根据人教版八年级下册英语教材(通常称为“Go for it!”版)的常见内容整理的。
- 不同地区或年份的教材可能在细节上略有差异,但核心内容基本一致。
- 这些翻译旨在帮助学生更好地理解课文大意,便于学习和复习。